Monday 20 August 2012

I need advice regarding shoe store design layout.?

Ok guys, I need your advice!

Im opening a shoe store next year in the south central area of Los Angeles and I need some ideas about how to design the store and how to attract potential new customers through advertising!
I want my target audience to be teens and young adults, so keep that in mind. My store will sell shoes, purses, socks, and typical shoe accessories such as shoestrings, shoe charms, shoe polish, shoe horns, and anything else I can think of (im open to ideas of other things to sell also).

I’d love your input about store layout, how to let everyone know Im open and new, and ideas for discount offers that wont interfere with my profits.

Thanks in advance.
Today Deals Discount Coupons and Vouchers – Search Results – Computers Here.

DERRICK D:I cant help with the layout but i can help you with getting the word-out. If i were you i would go to salesmedium.com and see what they have. they are good with new businessess who need a hand. they can also help you find vendors/buyers
salesmedium.com
have a look

Kevin:how do you do ,
This is Kevin , we are a shoe wholesale , we could supply you shoes with a competitive price , you could have a look at our
photo website , there are parts of our products.

http://photo.163.com/photos/magicserve/

Hopefully we could do business for a long long time
so please get touch with us
YAHOO ID: magicserve@yahoo.cn
also . I could give you some advice about business , because I have many friends and they got my advice and have a good business
awaiting your mail

No comments:

Post a Comment