Thursday 16 February 2012

Q&A: I want to buy a custom laptop in india?

I want to buy a custom laptop in india, please help, my configurations are:

4 Gb RAM, No Operating system, 128-160 GB SSD, i7 processor.

Hi

If you need custom spec laptop than you will have to go with Dell.

But i doubt that their are selection of SSD’s, but you can just check it out.

Although Dell doesn’t offer DOS, it offers Windows 7.

If you need 8GB RAM, i7 processor and HDD than Asus laptops are good.

http://freakyworld.net/topic/448-my-new-laptop-asus-k53sv-review/

Few ASUS laptop comes with DOS so price is less.

and toshiba tecra tablet

toshiba portege m200 tablet get I need sites like Alienware and Cyberpower, Inc but more choices , I’ll be using this laptop for graphic design and web design AND YES I KNOW THAT HALF OF MY ANSWERS WILL SAY AND I QUOTE ” GET A MAC BOOK PC SUCKS” this is for collage im not yet in the work force when and if i need a mac ill get one but for now i just need sites that let me custom build laptops
Well when i say gaming laptop i mean a laptop that can handle the most recent games, Im going to be using it in collage for graphic design and web design . I have herd gaming laptops make the bets laptops for working with graphics and the sort

CyberPower and Alienware are the only ones I know of and apparantly you already have those. Search Google or talk to somebody at and EBGames store around you they usually know about good gaming laptops.

I really doubt you’ll find a gaming laptop. That is like an oxymoron. My laptop can’t handle Fable, it tweaks out even at Dungeon Keeper 2 (1995 game). The best advice I can give you is to stick to desk tops for games.

Aside from the two obvious brands that you listed Alienware and CyberPower, you can also go with the couple of sites that I have listed below. Both of them allow you to customize the laptop to your needs and they are good systems.

Hopefully that helps! RadioActive Pc has been featured in several magazines for their custom systems.

special focus on laptops just in
http://www.laptopeoples.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment