Thursday 26 January 2012

Q&A: nokia c6 01 vs samsung galaxy ace vs htc 7 mozart?

the one with big screen multimedia hd games and better camera

htc 7 mozart! the ace is really bad and the nokia well nokia’s are ****

Ace …. superb. What make it super is its running android. Symbian and wp7 are very bad. If you don’t believe me, search in Google “android symbian windows phone iPhone “

samsung galaxy tab 7.0 plus
Hi all,
I am struggling to decide between the two above phones I have mentioned :( First i thought I would go with Motorola, but since I heard about the radiation problem I am freaked out…

This would be my first android phone ^_^

What are your opinions? Which one should i go for? These are the two I have for a price range of 200-225euros. Any other options other than these two? I will be using for normal calls,sms, applications, a little games,email and a little internet(wifi at home)

Tks in advance :)
anyone else ????????????

This isn’t 100% what you asked, but I dropped my Samsung once and it broke, so for durability i’d pick the motorola. It was a good phone until then :) Good luck with your choice!

samsung galaxy tab 10.1 case

No comments:

Post a Comment