Thursday 26 January 2012

Would you be willing to pay $220a month for your child in this center, though it exceeds the average cost of?

baby monitors with cameras<br />
Family centered in home childcare ran from a three bedroom home soley used for the purpose of providing childcare, I do not live in this home. This center would be staffed by myself and 1-2 others and accomendate care for children ages 6wks-2 ½ years old. Full enrollment would include 5 infants 6wks-18 mons and five toddlers ages 18 mons-2 ½ years. Two hot meals provided a day, diapers and wipes also provided, jar food brought from home. Bedroom A would be used as an infant sleeping room, each baby ages 6wks-18 mons would have their own crib personalized with a picture and their name. Bedroom B would be used as a toddler sleeping room, each toddler aged 18 mons-2 ½ years would have their own toddler bed personalized in the same manner. There would be a rocking chair in both rooms as well as small dressers secured to the wall with a drawer for each child enrolled. Video monitors would be used at all times, regardless to if children are in those rooms or not. Bedroom C would be used as an office space and closed to all enrolled children. The two living room spaces would be divided into an Infant activity room and a toddler activity room, once a baby is walking well enough they’d join the toddler room. Backyard will accomendate play for all ages, a seperate area with soft padding for inmobile infants included. An online security camera of all areas of the childcare center would be provided for parent’s viewing with a security code while their at work, etc.
$ 220 a week
2 snacks provided
I’m in Arizona where I would be meeting the ratio requirements with these age groups. The centers in my local area, which by the way I’ve been working in one for years, all provide diapers and wipes are parent provided. I’ve rarely had a parent bring in seperate diapers for their children. The income from this center would be extra, my husbands income is our source of living. I’m also fully aware of the legal requirements of in home childcare.

Well I pay $ 440 a month for my 2 year old so your prices sound great. I am not sure about you providing the diapers since most people are very particular about the diapers they want on their babies. What I would be most concerned about is the licenses held by the people working there, like what kind of child care training and licenses as well as food handlers permits.

baby monitor with video<br />
bt 150 baby monitor

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment