Thursday 26 January 2012

Samsung Galaxy Ace VS Apple iPod Touch 4G (32GB)?

I am planing to buy a new gadget under 15,000 INR (Nearly 300USD). The main confusion is in choosing one should i go with ipod touch 4g or galaxy ace.
The main use is to surf net, play games and photography (personal use)
which one do you think is worth buying?
I am asking iPod Touch

are you asking about iphone 4G or Apple Ipod?????

Apple products don’t support flash so I was having problems surfing some sites that I like. That bothered me so much I bought a Samsung Galaxy.

I also know someone who was complaining to me about dropped calls with his iPod.

Simple.. Apple has no Adobe Flash, Samsung does. Choose your destiny, HAHAHAHAHA..

samsung galaxy tab p1000

samsung galaxy tablet

No comments:

Post a Comment